Can my parent safely use Advair HFA?

Studies have shown no major difference in Advair HFA's safety in older persons. No changes in the dosage of Advair HFA are suggested for older users.

While there are no indications in either clinical trials or reports after release to the market, increased sensitivity in some older users cannot be ruled out. Advair HFA should be used with caution in older patients who also have heart or blood vessel diseases.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...