Can I drive if I am taking Advair Diskus?

Avoid driving until you know how Advair Diskus affects you. Using Advair Diskus can leave you feeling dizzy. That sense of dizziness can become more intense if you drink alcohol or take certain other medications.  If you have questions, talk with your doctor or pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...