What should I tell my doctor before using benzoyl peroxide?

You should always talk to your doctor about any new prescription medication before using it. Be sure to tell your doctor about any medication allergies that you may have, especially if you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide. Also, talk to your doctor or healthcare provider about any prescription and non-prescription medications that you are currently taking. Be sure and include any nutritional supplements and vitamins. You should also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding during the time that you plan to use benzoyl peroxide.

Continue Learning about Antiacne

How does sulfur help treat acne?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Sulfur is often overlooked in skin care, but is starting to appear in more products, and helps treat...