What is a natural remedy for wrinkles?

As your skin ages, not only do wrinkles appear but the fresh dewy look of youth is replaced with dullness and even dry patches.

When combined, the spices cinnamon and nutmeg can soften fine lines and make your skin glow. Nutmeg actually lightens age spots by turning off melanocytes (pigment cells), while cinnamon helps plump skin, filling in fine lines and minor wrinkles.

To make this inexpensive, skin-rejuvenating wash, take 6 teaspoons each of ground cinnamon and nutmeg and run through your coffee machine's filter. Pour the mixture directly into a warm bath and soak in it. Or allow the mixture to cool and use as a face or body wash that you can leave on and let penetrate your skin for up to 10 minutes a day.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you. Ever looked in a mirror and thought, “Where the heck did that wrinkle come fro...
Sharecare Make a Change Challenge Week 2
How Can I Stop Making Facial Expressions That Cause Wrinkles?
What Can I Do to Improve My Jowls and Chin?