How can I reverse the signs of aging on my face?

You can now easily zap away the signs of aging in your face with laser treatments.

Watch as Dr. Kenneth Rothaus discusses three laser treatments to remove signs of aging with Dr. Oz in this video.
Some beauty tips are timeless.

Get adequate sleep. Drink plenty of fluids (non-alcoholic). Don't smoke. Wear plenty of sunscreen, the higher the SPF, the better.

But, just as youth fades, so too do some beauty tips.

Skin, face and body change with age. So, too then, should your beauty regimen. Now you have wrinkles to contend with. Age spots. And dark circles under your eyes, that, back in your salad days may have been a badge of honor for the all-nighter you just pulled. Only now, sweetie, they just mean you are, well, older.

And as such, those cosmetic products you used back in the day may not be cutting it anymore.

Take the dark circles under your eyes.

As you get older, the aging process thins your already thin skin under your eyes. This makes the blood vessels underneath even more visible, hence your under-eye circles.

Caking on concealer with a trowel is not the answer, honey. Do this and you will look like a cross between Tammy Faye Baker and Rocky Raccoon. Use a light foundation instead. Make it even lighter than the shade of the rest of that pretty face. Then add some powder to let it blend in and set.

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Busy Woman's Guide: 7 Best Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets
"I want to look older." Said no one ever (no one over 20, that is). Six weeks after my daughter was born, I saw them. Lines! Crow’s feet! When did t...
What are the signs of aging skin?
James M.. WilmottJames M.. Wilmott
Virtually every biochemical reaction in your skin is affected by the progression of time and exposur...
Look Younger All Over
Look Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All OverLook Younger All Over
Find out what anti-aging remedies and treatments may be right for you.
The Top 3 Tips to Look and Feel Your Best