How can I choose a good wrinkle cream?

Wrinkle creams can range in price from $8 to $80—and there are even some that top out at $400. But when tested, the $400 cream was no better than an $8 one. Beyond that, results when using any anti-wrinkle cream leave something to be desired, especially if your wrinkles are deep set. Rather than trying to reverse the effects of time, try preventing wrinkles in the first place. Use sunscreen and drink plenty of water—these are two of the best wrinkle fighters, and they’re not nearly as expensive!
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Anti-Aging Skin Care

Winter Skin Savers
Winter Skin Savers
Frigid, dry air outside and heated, dry air inside, can do a number on your skin during the winter months. But you don't need fancy repair creams that...
How can I avoid looking old?
Buying and applying expensive products are not cure-alls for looking younger. In this video, Dr....
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
25 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 201225 Top Cities for Aging Too Fast 2012
Find out where Americans have the unhealthiest RealAge.
What Can I Do to Improve My Jowls and Chin?