Hydrocortisone valerate cream is a corticosteroid used to reduce swelling and itching caused by a variety of skin disorders. It is prescribed under the brand name Westcort and may be used to treat conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, allergic rashes, or dermatitis. It works by soothing skin irritation that leads to redness, itching, swelling, and inflammation.
- Q Who should not use hydrocortisone valerate cream?
- Q Who should not use hydrocortisone valerate ointment?
- Q Can hydrocortisone valerate cream help treat hemorrhoids?
- Q What is hydrocortisone valerate ointment?
- Q How strong is hydrocortisone valerate ointment?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocortisone valerate cream?