There are several brand name and generic forms of hydrocortisone. Depending on your symptoms, medical history, and current health, a generic hydrocortisone may be an option. When using an over-the-counter (OTC) hydrocortisone lotion or cream, there are several brand name options. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure which OTC hydrocortisone is best suited for your inflammation symptoms.
- Q Can hydrocortisone cause serious side effects?
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat asthma?
- Q What is hydrocortisone cream?
- Q How does hydrocortisone interact with other medications?
- Q Can I take oral hydrocortisone if I'm pregnant?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of hydrocortisone?