There are several brand name and generic forms of hydrocortisone. Depending on your symptoms, medical history, and current health, a generic hydrocortisone may be an option. When using an over-the-counter (OTC) hydrocortisone lotion or cream, there are several brand name options. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure which OTC hydrocortisone is best suited for your inflammation symptoms.
- Q Will hydrocortisone increase my risk of infection?
- Q What should I know about hydrocortisone before taking it?
- Q Can I take oral hydrocortisone if I'm pregnant?
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat arthritis?
- Q How does hydrocortisone interact with other medications?
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat multiple sclerosis?