There are several brand name and generic forms of hydrocortisone. Depending on your symptoms, medical history, and current health, a generic hydrocortisone may be an option. When using an over-the-counter (OTC) hydrocortisone lotion or cream, there are several brand name options. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure which OTC hydrocortisone is best suited for your inflammation symptoms.
- Q How does hydrocortisone interact with other medications?
- Q Can I take oral hydrocortisone if I'm pregnant?
- Q Who cannot use hydrocortisone?
- Q What is hydrocortisone cream?
- Q What is the dosage recommendation for hydrocortisone?
- Q How does hydrocortisone treat multiple sclerosis?