How does chronic anger affect my brain health?

Quick temper? Instead of yelling, take a few minutes to cool down. The stress of chronic anger can actually shrink the memory centers in the brain. Get to know the signs that you’re seething and address the problem before it erupts. 

Continue Learning about Anger Management

Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Zen and the Art of Injury Prevention
Don't tackle a tough physical task if you're seeing red. Research suggests that being angry may increase a person's risk of injury nearly seven-fold....
How should I deal with anger caused by office politics?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
One of the most common business problems is dealing with anger that arises from office politics ...
Is suppressing anger bad for my health?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
Suppressing your anger, or withholding it by turning it inward, can be detrimental to your health. T...
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?
How Can I Prevent Road Rage?