How does chronic anger affect my brain health?

Quick temper? Instead of yelling, take a few minutes to cool down. The stress of chronic anger can actually shrink the memory centers in the brain. Get to know the signs that you’re seething and address the problem before it erupts. 

Continue Learning about Anger Management

What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
What Your Job Can Do to Your Heart
The funny thing about your heart not being in your job is that your job finds a way to affect your heart anyway. When researchers looked at men who fe...
What are the symptoms of an anger control problem?
Your body responds to stress and anger in certain ways. Feeling tense irritable or mad are common fe...
Can my anger rub off on those around me?
Mona A. Schulz, MDMona A. Schulz, MD
When you externalize anger, take out your anger about your job for example, those around you can...
How Can I Change the Way I Respond to Anger?