What can I expect after fenestrated aortic aneurysm repair?

Joshua I. Greenberg, MD
Vascular Surgery
After fenestrated aortic aneurysm repairs, patients can come home several days sooner than in the standard, open surgery. Watch as Joshua Greenberg, MD, of Mercy Health, discusses what patients can expect after the procedure.

Trinity Health is a Catholic health care organization that acts in accordance with the Catholic tradition and does not condone or support all practices covered in this site. In case of emergency call 911. This site is educational and not a substitute for professional medical advice, always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Aneurysms

Aneurysms: Deadly but Preventable
Aneurysms: Deadly but Preventable
We rely on our arteries to carry oxygen-rich blood to all the organs, muscles and tissues of the body. Every beat of the heart sends more blood throug...
What is the risk of aneurysm with a bicuspid aortic valve?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
In a bicuspid aortic valve, the valve leaflets do not open as fully as they should. This causes turb...
How is an aneurysm diagnosed?
David W. Drucker, MDDavid W. Drucker, MD
When you come to a doctor with a vascular problem like an aneurysm, he or she will evaluate your who...
Who can get an endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR)?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
About 60% to 70% of aneurysm patients can have an endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR, also calle...