Who should not use antipyrine, benzocaine and glycerin?

Antipyrine, benzocaine and glycerin may increase the risk of side effects if your ear is draining. Also, tell your doctor if you have a perforated tympanic membrane (hole in the eardrum) or any ear injuries or surgeries. You should not use this drug if you are allergic to antipyrine, benzocaine or glycerin.

Continue Learning about Anesthetic Agent

What are the advantages of conscious sedation?
American Society of AnesthesiologistsAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
Oftentimes, sedation analgesia or conscious sedation -- a semi-conscious state that allows patients ...
How do I use intranasal lidocaine?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
To use intranasal lidocaine, lie down and extend your head over the edge of the bed, so that you...
What questions should I ask before I receive conscious sedation?
Here are a few questions that you may want to ask prior to receiving sedation analgesia (conscious s...
Is sedation analgesia (conscious sedation) safe?
When given appropriately, sedation analgesia or conscious sedation -- which induces a semi-conscious...