What should I do if I decide to take dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)?

If you decide to take dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), you first need a complete physical, including measurement of your current DHEA levels. You might already have a naturally high level. You will also need screenings every six months for prostate cancer, as well as regular checks of your DHEA levels to make sure they're in the right range. That's a lot of hassle for a drug that has no proven powers of age reduction.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Androgen

What is androgen suppression?
Androgen suppression is a treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones. ...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...