How soon after taking Danazol will my symptoms improve?

The length of time that it will take for symptoms to improve once you start taking danazol depends on what medical condition you have. For people with endometriosis, danazol should be taken for at least three to six months in order to be fully effective, and sometimes nine months of treatment may be necessary. Symptoms of fibrocystic breast disease are usually noticeably improved after about a month, and they may go away completely within two or three months. Usually, to be safe, danazol is taken for four to six months to completely get rid of the "lumpiness" caused by fibrocystic breast disease. For treating hereditary angioedema, danazol is usually taken for one to three months after symptoms improve. In most cases, if symptoms come back after treatment is complete, another round of danazol treatment may be given.

Continue Learning about Androgen

How does testosterone replacement therapy treat erectile dysfunction?
Erection problems and a reduced sex drive can sometimes be caused by a low testosterone level. Testo...
What should I know before using testosterone replacement therapy?
Testosterone may cause enlargement of the prostate or make it worse. If you have impaired heart fun...
Can I trust testosterone replacement therapy from online sources?
Testosterone replacement therapy is offered at many websites online. An evaluation of 75 of these we...
How effective is testosterone replacement therapy for the treatment of ED?
Testosterone replacement therapy can improve sex drive and erectile function for some men with low t...