What should I do with my anamnesis when I finish it?

After you have completed a report of your medical history, or anamnesis, you should give it to your doctor. Your doctor will help you understand whether there is any reason to be concerned. In addition, your doctor may suggest that you take a certain course of action, such as a test or a lifestyle change. You should also be sure to keep your medical history with you and update it as much as possible. This can help you to keep track of other conditions from which you might suffer.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Can I create an anamnesis without doing family research?
Your medical history consists not only of conditions you have had, but also of conditions that run i...
What should go into my anamnesis?
You should try to get family health information for at least three generations when completing your ...
What documents do I need to examine my anamnesis?
If your family has not kept any documents, like birth certificates or health records, you can still ...
How can my anamnesis help doctors diagnose my disease?
If your doctor knows your medical history, or anamnesis, he or she better knows what to look for whe...