How can I get members of my family to help me with my anamnesis?

In some cases, your family members may be hesitant to talk about their medical histories, making it difficult for you to complete your anamnesis. However, you can increase your chances if you tell your relatives why you're asking them questions, explaining that they can help you stay healthy in the future. Asking direct questions and being respectful of the answers is also important. Finally, it also helps to ensure your family members that you won?t share their information with anyone other than your doctor and/or other members of the family. However, your family members may be more likely to help if you offer to share the information you collect with them.

Continue Learning about Anamnesis

Can I create an electronic anamnesis?
In today's technological era, electronic medical records are becoming more and more important. For t...
Can I put my anamnesis in a family tree?
Yes. In fact, putting your anamnesis in a family tree can actually be a great way to visualize the c...
How do I determine my anamnesis?
Determining your anamnesis, or medical history, can be challenging, especially if you do not have a ...
Should I create an anamnesis list for my children?
Knowing about their medical history can be vital for your children. For this reason, you should begi...