Should I let my doctor know I am using Flexall?

If you are planning on using Flexall, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always let your doctor know about any medication you are taking so that you avoid any interactions with other medications. Flexall can react adversely to a variety of different medical conditions, medications and foods. Thus, it is important to discuss the proper dosage of Flexall and all of the possible complications that may accompany it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can I safely give my child ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Acetaminophen is a safe medication when used appropriately to lower fever and ease pain in children....