Where can I learn more about using a Rife Machine?

There are a number of websites that can provide information about Rife machines or Rife devices as they are also known as. Rife machines have been advertised as being able to cure illness and disease by sending an electrical signal through the body at specific frequencies to destroy microbes and eliminate disease. Rife machines have not been shown in independent studies to prevent or treat any illness and have been the subject of fraud investigations so take caution if considering buying or using one.

There's quite a bit of information on the web re: Rife machine technology and claims of its curative properties and health improvements. 

However when searching Pub Med for credible research the only thing I came up with is a paper published back in 1932 by Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) himself (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17795318 on the machines disease fighting and health improving properties. 

I was unable to uncover unbiased clinical trial reseach.  The only recent information that can be found are positive claims by manufacturers of the machines and health fraud cases against many other marketers.  

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

When “Natural” Isn’t Safe
When “Natural” Isn’t Safe
Natural is in—because “natural” means safe, right? That’s not always the case. Arsenic is natural; so is hemlock (ask Socrates how that turned out), ...
What is cryogenic chamber therapy?
Cryogenic chamber therapy is used to reduce pain and inflammation. Watch the video to learn more fro...
How have doctors used leeches in the past?
It may surprise you to learn how doctors have used leeches to treat patients in the past. Watch...
What Is an Acupoint (Acupuncture Point)?