Where can I learn more about using a Rife Machine?

There's quite a bit of information on the web re: Rife machine technology and claims of its curative properties and health improvements. 

However when searching Pub Med for credible research the only thing I came up with is a paper published back in 1932 by Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) himself (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17795318 on the machines disease fighting and health improving properties. 

I was unable to uncover unbiased clinical trial reseach.  The only recent information that can be found are positive claims by manufacturers of the machines and health fraud cases against many other marketers.  

There are a number of websites that can provide information about Rife machines or Rife devices as they are also known as. Rife machines have been advertised as being able to cure illness and disease by sending an electrical signal through the body at specific frequencies to destroy microbes and eliminate disease. Rife machines have not been shown in independent studies to prevent or treat any illness and have been the subject of fraud investigations so take caution if considering buying or using one.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

4 Reasons To Be Cautious About Melatonin
Your sleep-deprived friends may swear by it and you’ve probably read about it online or seen it on drugstore shelves. But is melatonin all it’s cracke...
What is the importance of wellness-oriented medicine?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
I believe that the importance of wellness-oriented medicine is that it takes a holistic approach to ...
What is the sequence of progressive sweeping exercises?
 This is related to the practice of Pranic healing, an alternative to conventional medicine.  Pranic...
What Are the Health Benefits of Passion Flower?