What is psychic healing?

Psychic healing is believed to work on the energy field surrounding the body to release blocked energy stored within. This obstructed energy can be caused by mental, emotional or physical trauma. As the psychic healer releases the flow of energy, the patient is able to begin the healing process.

Psychic healers believe that cleansing and balancing the energy optimizes health and vitality, enabling the patient to release emotional baggage without having to relive past experiences. There has been little research into the realm of psychic healing, but faith in the power of the mind to heal the body is an essential element.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

5 Home Remedies Your Mom Was Actually Right About
Keep warm to avoid a cold or gargle with salt water to relieve a sore throat—these are just a few of the remedies your mom has suggested at one time o...
How can I accelerate my body's natural healing process?
You can accelerate you body’s natural healing process by consuming a diet rich in fruits, vegetables...
What are digestive bitters?
Stephen H. Atkins, PhDStephen H. Atkins, PhD
Digestive bitters are foods or liquids that get the body ready for digestion, according to Dr. S...
Is Preventative Medicine Holistic?
Is Preventative Medicine Holistic?