What is psychic healing?

Psychic healing is believed to work on the energy field surrounding the body to release blocked energy stored within. This obstructed energy can be caused by mental, emotional or physical trauma. As the psychic healer releases the flow of energy, the patient is able to begin the healing process.

Psychic healers believe that cleansing and balancing the energy optimizes health and vitality, enabling the patient to release emotional baggage without having to relive past experiences. There has been little research into the realm of psychic healing, but faith in the power of the mind to heal the body is an essential element.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Get Slimmer With This One Practice
Get Slimmer With This One Practice
How can you lose weight and keep it off in this over-caloric, fat-and-sugar-laden food culture? The same way you get to Carnegie Hall: practice, pract...
What’s the Slow Medicine approach to treating heart disease?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
The Slow Medicine approach to treating heart disease involves stimulating the body’s internal healin...
Why should I tell my doctor about alternative medicines?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
For good care you need to tell your doctor about all the alternative medicine practices you are doin...
How Can a Health Problem Indicate a Blocked Chakra?