What is electromagnetic therapy?

Electromagnetic therapy works with electricity and magnetic energy within the human body. Electromagnetic therapy is based on the belief that an imbalance of the electromagnetic frequencies or fields of energy can cause illness, and that applying electrical energy to the body can correct this imbalance. Many electrical devices are available to treat a variety of symptoms, but most are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Electromagnetic therapy is also called bioelectricity, magnetobiology, magnetic field therapy, or magnetic healing.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What You Need to Know About the Medical Cannabis Program
Depending on whom you talk to, medical cannabis (also known as marijuana) is either a panacea for everything from cancer, to chronic pain, to epilepsy...
What is the holistic health approach to reduce stress, aches and pains?
Kathleen PorterKathleen Porter
While there are many causes for aches and pains, one of the most common causes, which is frequently ...
How can I perform general self-sweeping of my health rays?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
This technique is a combination of general sweeping of another person’s health rays with your prefer...
Relieve Chronic Pain With Massage and More