What are the possible benefits of sound healing?

Sound healing is a natural way to bring relaxation to the body; using various tones, this therapy aligns brainwaves into a frequency that allows for calm. Watch psychologist Jeffrey Gardere, PhD, describe the healthy benefits of sound healing.

Continue Learning about Alternative Medicine

Is There a Speedy Way to Pass Kidney Stones?
Kinga Ka is the world’s fastest rollercoaster, going from zero to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds. That’s enough loosen your fillings, and it’s hard to imagine...
Is it safe to take natural remedies with conventional medications?
Natasha Turner, NDNatasha Turner, ND
It may not always be safe to take natural remedies with conventional medications, so it's important ...
Is preventive medicine the same as alternative medicine?
Dr. David L. Katz, MD, MPHDr. David L. Katz, MD, MPH
Unlike preventive medicine, a more conventional medicine specialty, alternative medicine is not as s...
How Can Vastu Shastra Benefit My Health?