Is one night of binge drinking worse than drinking every night?

It may come as a surprise, but binge drinking is worse for your health. To find out more about the health effects of drinking alcohol, watch this video by Dr. Oz.

Brad Lamm
Addiction Medicine
The physical effects of drinking every day have a greater impact than binge drinking, but there are consequences to binge drinking that make it just as serious. In this video, health educator and interventionist Brad Lamm discusses this comparison.

Continue Learning about Alcoholism

Helping a Friend Who’s Had Too Much
Helping a Friend Who’s Had Too Much
The Hangover series took in over $1.4 BILLION worldwide -- ‘cause apparently people love to view guys who drink too much too quickly and make horrible...
Where can I find help to stop drinking alcohol if I am pregnant?
If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant and cannot stop drinking, get help! Contact your docto...
10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse
10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse10 Worst Cities for Alcohol Abuse
Drinking too much alcohol can make your RealAge significantly older.
Journalist Elizabeth Vargas on Anxiety and Alcoholism