What's a healthy alternative to wine?

You get plenty of health benefits from a glass of wine, but not if you pour too much. To learn about a satisfying alcohol-free cocktail that's a great substitute for that second glass of wine, watch this video featuring Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Excessive Alcohol Use Responsible for 88,000 US Deaths—Here's How to Cut Back
Even people who don't drink daily can get in trouble with alcohol. Overall, about one in six Americans binge drink about four times a month, defined a...
How does alcohol affect my heart?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Excessive alcohol use can raise blood pressure and cause heart failure. It can also contribute to ob...
How does alcohol consumption affect my risk for breast cancer?
Gaston Vergara, MDGaston Vergara, MD
We know that alcohol in general can increase the risk of most cancers, and alcohol has been associat...
Why Craft Beer Is Better
Why Craft Beer Is Better