What kind of hangover research is in the pipeline?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Research is ongoing as we continue to dig into the risk factors and possible treatments for alcohol abuse and hangovers. One recent study, for example, focused on why some people seem to not be affected by hangovers. For now, researchers agree that the best way to prevent a hangover is to not drink at all or drink in moderation, and the best cure is time.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Hidden Health Risks of That Extra Drink
“It’s quarter to three and there’s no one in the place, but you and me. One for my baby and one more for the road.” That’s the chorus of the hit song,...
Combating Drunk Driving in Hawaii
Combating Drunk Driving in Hawaii
Drunk driving is a crime. Getting behind the wheel while intoxicated not only puts your life in danger, it puts the lives of innocent victims at risk....
What’s the Healthiest Drinking Age?
What’s the Healthiest Drinking Age?
In The Hangover (2008), Zach Galifianakis (Alan), Bradley Cooper (Phil) and Justin Bartha (Doug) prove the point that researchers from Boston Universi...
Does Your Face Flush After Drinking Alcohol?