What activities should someone with a hangover avoid?

The two main things someone with a hangover should avoid are:
  • drinking more alcohol in an effort to alleviate their hangover symptoms.
  • operating heavy machinery or a vehicle.
Drinking more alcohol will make things worse, and your risk of injury is higher if you operate dangerous machinery while you are impaired with a hangover.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Alcohol-Cigarette Equivalency
The Alcohol-Cigarette Equivalency
In Paul Newman’s booze- and cigarette-laced performance in the 1982 film The Verdict, a man struggles to find a way out of his smoky, alcoholic haze. ...
How does alcohol affect my heart?
A daily glass or two of red wine or other alcoholic beverage may help lower your risk for cardiovasc...
How much alcohol should I drink daily to help my heart?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The Mayo Clinic reports that having one or two drinks per day could lower your risk of heart disease...
What Are the Warnings and Dangers of Smoking (or Vaporizing) Alcohol?