What activities should someone with a hangover avoid?

The two main things someone with a hangover should avoid are:
  • drinking more alcohol in an effort to alleviate their hangover symptoms.
  • operating heavy machinery or a vehicle.
Drinking more alcohol will make things worse, and your risk of injury is higher if you operate dangerous machinery while you are impaired with a hangover.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Can Drinking Alcohol Raise Your Cancer Risk?
Did you know alcohol is a risk factor for cancer? If you answered no, you’re not alone. According to the American Institute for Cancer Research (AIRC)...
Can women get wine bellies like men get beer bellies?
Wine is supposed to be healthy for you, but can it pack on the pounds? Dr. Oz says that women can ge...
How much alcohol should I drink daily to help my heart?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Dozens of studies have suggested that moderate consumption of alcohol reduces the risk for heart...
A Soda Sangria Recipe With No Alcohol
A Soda Sangria Recipe With No Alcohol