Should I see a doctor about my hangover symptoms?

Your best response to hangover symptoms depends on the frequency and severity of your symptoms. Most people can successfully manage their hangovers on their own, so they don't need treatment. If you suffer from frequent hangovers or your hangovers are disruptive to your professional or personal life, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Hidden Health Risks of That Extra Drink
“It’s quarter to three and there’s no one in the place, but you and me. One for my baby and one more for the road.” That’s the chorus of the hit song,...
What's a healthy alternative to wine?
You get plenty of health benefits from a glass of wine, but not if you pour too much. To learn about...
What is arctic root?
Natural products found around the world are increasingly being used to treat problems such as st...
Is One Night of Binge Drinking Worse Than Drinking Every Night?