Should I see a doctor about my hangover symptoms?

Your best response to hangover symptoms depends on the frequency and severity of your symptoms. Most people can successfully manage their hangovers on their own, so they don't need treatment. If you suffer from frequent hangovers or your hangovers are disruptive to your professional or personal life, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

The Truth About Hangovers
The Truth About Hangovers
From the ancient practice of downing a mixture of ground bird beak and myrrh, to concoctions of Worcestershire sauce, raw egg and red pepper, hangover...
What happened to 4 Loco caffeinated alcohol drinks?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
In November 2009, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked the companies manufacturing 4 Loco to...
What are some benefits of drinking alcohol?
Dr. Celeste Robb-NicholsonDr. Celeste Robb-Nicholson
We toast to good health for good reason. Moderate drinking has been associated with reduced risk for...
Is Binge Drinking Serious?
Is Binge Drinking Serious?