How can alcohol fit in with reducing the risk of heart disease?

It is a snug fit, there is no doubt, but research implies that alcohol can definitely reduce the risk of heart disease. In a strange twist, it appears that alcohol might decrease the chance for developing atherosclerosis, thus reducing the potential for heart attacks.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Hawaii Health Alert: Is There a Safe Amount of Alcohol?
If you relax or unwind with an occasional beer or Mai Tai, you may be wondering if this habit is good for you, bad for you—or maybe somewhere in betwe...
Should I drink in moderation to protect my heart?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Despite some studies that have shown that alcohol can be beneficial in reducing the risks of heart d...
Which cocktails are better for me than others?
All alcohol contains calories, but there are some choices that are better than others. Avoid fancy d...
Beware of Drinking and Holiday Heart Syndrome