How can alcohol fit in with reducing the risk of heart disease?

It is a snug fit, there is no doubt, but research implies that alcohol can definitely reduce the risk of heart disease. In a strange twist, it appears that alcohol might decrease the chance for developing atherosclerosis, thus reducing the potential for heart attacks.

Continue Learning about Alcohol & Health

Excessive Alcohol Use Responsible for 88,000 US Deaths—Here's How to Cut Back
Even people who don't drink daily can get in trouble with alcohol. Overall, about one in six Americans binge drink about four times a month, defined a...
How can I cut calories from alcohol?
Dolvett QuinceDolvett Quince
To cut calories from alcohol: Make a wine spritzer with half the wine and seltzer, or have a vodka c...
How can I protect myself against drunk drivers?
Your best defense against a drunk driver is to buckle up every time. Every person in every seat shou...
Does Your Face Flush After Drinking Alcohol?