Many of the following side effects of Ventolin HFA are rare, but if you experience any of them, you should call your health care provider immediately. Side effects of Ventolin HFA may include: aggression, agitation, allergic reaction, anxiety, back pain, chest pain or discomfort, chills and fever, coordination problems, cough, decreased appetite, depression, difficulty speaking, diabetes, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth and throat, excitement, fluid retention and swelling, flushing, general bodily discomfort, headache, heart palpitations, heartburn, hives, increased appetite, increased blood pressure, increased difficulty breathing, indigestion, irritability, labored breathing, leg cramps, lightheadedness, muscle cramps, muscle spasms, nasal inflammation, nausea, nervousness, nightmares, nosebleed, overactivity, rapid heartbeat, rash, respiratory infection or disorder, restlessness, ringing in the ears, shakiness, sleeplessness, slowed movement, stomach ache, stuffy nose, sweating, swelling of mouth and throat, taste sensation on inhalation, throat irritation, tooth discoloration, tremors, unusual taste, urinary problems, vomiting, weakness or wheezing.
- Q What should I know about Ventolin HFA before taking it?
- Q Can I take Ventolin HFA if I have other medical conditions?
- Q Is there a generic version of Ventolin HFA?
- Q How does Ventolin HFA interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Ventolin HFA?
- Q How should I take Ventolin HFA?