High altitude is defined as 5,000 to 11,500 feet (1,524 and 3,505.2 m) above sea level. An altitude between 11,500 and 18,000 feet (5,486.4 m) above sea level is considered to be very high altitude. Anything above 18,000 feet above sea level is considered to be an extreme altitude.
- Q How important is air quality for my health?
- Q What are some health risks of poor indoor air quality?
- Q Why can mold be a dangerous air pollutant?
- Q How can humidity affect air temperature?
- Q How does pollution affect my health?
- Q How can air quality in schools be improved?