High altitude is defined as 5,000 to 11,500 feet (1,524 and 3,505.2 m) above sea level. An altitude between 11,500 and 18,000 feet (5,486.4 m) above sea level is considered to be very high altitude. Anything above 18,000 feet above sea level is considered to be an extreme altitude.
- Q How does pollution affect my health?
- Q How can air quality in schools be improved?
- Q How much air do I breathe in every minute?
- Q How much oxygen does a person consume in a day?
- Q What is particulate matter?
- Q What outdoor toxins are most dangerous to your lungs?