High altitude is defined as 5,000 to 11,500 feet (1,524 and 3,505.2 m) above sea level. An altitude between 11,500 and 18,000 feet (5,486.4 m) above sea level is considered to be very high altitude. Anything above 18,000 feet above sea level is considered to be an extreme altitude.
- Q How much oxygen does a person consume in a day?
- Q What has been done to protect workers from formaldehyde?
- Q Who is at the greatest risk of respiratory problems due to air pollution?
- Q How can I improve the quality of the air I breathe?
- Q What are some health risks of poor indoor air quality?
- Q What are some harmful air pollutants?