How can osteoarthritis disrupt my sleep?

Pain from osteoarthritis can disrupt your sleep. Osteoarthritis is a condition in which wear and tear on your joints over time causes degenerative changes. These changes often cause pain, and it is this pain that sometimes disrupts sleep.

Continue Learning about Affects of Osteoarthritis on the Body

What are complications of osteoarthritis?
The most common complications of osteoarthritis are pain and stiffness in the joints, which can inte...
How does osteoarthritis affect the neck?
Greenville Health SystemGreenville Health System
In the neck, osteoarthritis occurs when cartilage, or the protective slippery cushion of tissue that...
How can osteoarthritis make me gain weight?
Osteoarthritis may make it hard to move around and exercise. A sedentary lifestyle without exerc...
Does osteoarthritis increase my risk of disability?
Anthony CirilloAnthony Cirillo
Having osteoarthritis appears to significantly raise a person's risk for developing a physical disab...