Is adult ADHD treatable?

You can improve all the key areas of adult life with proper treatment and management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms. You don't have to live life without the satisfaction of a job well done, the security of a healthy bank account, or the comfort of a close relationship with someone special. With the right treatment and tools, you can minimize your symptoms or figure out effective ways to keep them from getting in the way of your goals.

Continue Learning about ADD/ADHD Treatment

What are some benefits of stimulant medications for ADHD?
Stimulants provide you with a steady supply of the chemical in your brain that allows you to pay att...
Can medicines for depression help ADD?
Farzanna S. Haffizulla, MDFarzanna S. Haffizulla, MD
ADD, better known as ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is best treated with medication...
How Can I Communicate Better With My Partner If I Have Adult ADHD?
4 Ways to Find Your Focus
4 Ways to Find Your Focus