The Facts About ADHD
ADHD Treatment Options
The best treatment plan for ADHD varies from person to person, but it will likely begin with medication. Behavioral treatments or other types of social support may also help. Together, you and your doctor can determine what types of additional support will benefit the most.
Gain Control Over Negative Self-TalkFind Out How
Try AskMDRecord your symptoms and medical history for your healthcare provider.
The number of children ages 4 to 17 that have been diagnosed with ADHD
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
What is classic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
Classic attention deficit disorder (ADD) is usually evident early in life. As babies, they tend to be colicky, active and wiggly...
- Q What is classic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q How do the brains of people with ADD differ from those of other people?
- Q What is limbic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What is inattentive attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q Do adults with ADHD have personality disorders?
- Q Should ADHD be considered a disease?
- Q What are common myths about ADHD?
- Q Can young girls have the "predominantly inattentive" form of ADHD?
- Q If I can't pay attention, do I have attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q Do adults with ADHD commonly have mood disorders?
Recent ADHD Articles
Bike Safety for Kids with ADHD Affirmation Important for Kids with ADHD Could ADHD Mean a Shorter Life? 7 Tips for Talking to Your Kid with ADHD See All Articles