The Facts About ADHD
ADHD Treatment Options
The best treatment plan for ADHD varies from person to person, but it will likely begin with medication. Behavioral treatments or other types of social support may also help. Together, you and your doctor can determine what types of additional support will benefit the most.
Gain Control Over Negative Self-TalkFind Out How
Try AskMDRecord your symptoms and medical history for your healthcare provider.
The number of children ages 4 to 17 that have been diagnosed with ADHD
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
What is classic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
Classic attention deficit disorder (ADD) is usually evident early in life. As babies, they tend to be colicky, active and wiggly...
- Q How do the brains of people with ADD differ from those of other people?
- Q What is classic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What is limbic attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What is inattentive attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What kind of treatment do children with ADHD get?
- Q What does it feel like when adults have ADHD?
- Q How is conduct disorder related to ADHD?
- Q What is the role of fantasy in adult attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What is sensory integration training for ADHD?
- Q What are some criticisms of ADHD?