What is laser acupuncture?

Laser acupuncture is an off-shoot of acupuncture and is particularly well-suited for the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. While it uses the same points, there are no needles involved. Acupuncture tends to be operator dependent, therefore choose a practitioner who has a lot of experience. Acupuncture has very few contraindications, and the side effects are few. 

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art...
Is there anyone who shouldn't use acupuncture treatment?
Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOMDr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
There are some relative contraindications (somewhat inadvisable not ruled out) as well as one absolu...
Can acupuncture help treat myopia?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Acupuncture is effectively used in China for various eye pathologies, including myopia. Treatmen...
What Should I Know Before I Get a Cupping Treatment?