Can acupuncture help treat infertility?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
There are no standard acupuncture treatments for fertility. Each individual body is different with different circumstances so treatment varies between people. It also varies during the course of treatment and depends on many factors, such as season, weather, time of day and so on. For this reason, it is difficult to define a specific treatment protocol. Your selected practitioner will be able to determine the best course of action for you and your partner.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art...
Can I expect my acupuncturist to fill out my insurance forms?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Ninety-five percent of professional acupuncturists are self employed. Therefore, your acupuncturist ...
How does acupuncture treat spinal pain?
Many people with spinal or back pain use acupuncture to treat the pain. If you are considering using...
Does Acupuncture Treat Back Pain Effectively?