The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q Are swelling of mouth, throat, legs and feet, side effects of Lisinopril?
- Q Does grapefruit interact with lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause back and leg pain and is there an alternative?