The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Could lisinopril be the cause of my kidney & back pain?
- Q How does lisinopril interact with other drugs or foods?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Who should take lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?