The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q How should I take lisinopril?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Can Lisinopril, taken with nefidipin and metoprolol cause lips to swell?
- Q What are the side effects of lisinopril?
- Q Does lisinopril cause body rashes?
- Q Are errectile dysfunction, gas and bloating, side effects of lisinopril?