The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Can lisinopril cause numbness in toes and fingers?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Is itching a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q What should I avoid while taking lisinopril?
- Q What drug allergies might make lisinopril dangerous for me?
- Q Do I need to monitor my potassium levels while taking lisinopril?