The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Is there a generic version of lisinopril?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q What are the side effects of Lisinopril and do they affect all patients?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q Are there any risks in taking lisinopril?
- Q How does lisinopril treat congestive heart failure?