The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Does the use of lisinopril have sexual problems as the side effect?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause an increase in potassium levels?
- Q How soon after taking lisinopril will my symptoms improve?
- Q How long can lisinopril be taken safely?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?
- Q Could my hip and wrist pain be due to Lisinopril?