The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Is it advisable to take aspirin with lisinopril for high blood pressure?
- Q Are stomach problems a common side effect of lisinopril?
- Q Is Lisinopril associated with muscle cramps in the legs?
- Q Why does Lisinopril cause cough as a side effect?
- Q Is there any danger in taking Lisinopril and Doxazosin at the same time?
- Q Can Lisinopril cause swelling of tongue, throat and vocal chords?