The mechanism thought to cause the cough with lisinopril is short-lived, meaning the cough should go away within a week of stopping the medication. However, other conditions can cause dry coughs as well, so please make an appointment with your physician if the symptoms persist.
- Q Is heart flutter a side effect of drugs like lisinopril, levamir & novalog?
- Q Is lethargy a common side effect of Lisinopril?
- Q What medicine can I take for a cold while taking lisinopril and Metformin?
- Q What should I know about lisinopril before taking it?
- Q Can I take erectile drug along with lisinopril and simvastatin?
- Q Does Lisinopril cause trouble sleeping?