What should I do if I miss a dose of Vasotec?

If you miss a dose of the blood pressure drug Vasotec (enalapril), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is close to the time to take your next dose. In that case, skip the dose you missed and get back on your regular schedule. You may want to set a timer or other reminder to let you know when you are supposed to take the medicine so you will be less likely to miss a dose.

Continue Learning about ACE Inhibitor

What effects do ARBs and ACE inhibitors have on the aging process?
Mark C. Houston, MDMark C. Houston, MD
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are used...
What are angiotensin receptor blockers for heart failure management?
Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) are sometimes prescribed as first-line therapy for people with ...
What are ACE inhibitor drugs for heart failure management?
Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are recommended for all people with systolic heart fa...
How effective are ACE inhibitors for managing coronary artery disease?
The many available ACE inhibitors are equally effective in lowering the risk of heart failure and ot...