Dr. Steven Steinberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Steinberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Steinberg, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Steinberg completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. Dr. Steinberg is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinberg?
Dr. Steinberg is everything I want in a physician who cares for patients. There is a reason he has been awarded Best Doctor In America 2017! He truly is! I am a RN and while I haven’t worked for him professionally I’ve had the gift of being the daughter of a patient. He saved my mothers life. He listens. He cares. He saves lives. He is not jaded. He is not “outdated” he is exactly what you want in a doctor. There are no words I have that can explain how highly I think of this man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steinberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steinberg frequently treats Burn Injuries, Abdominoplasty, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Steinberg's office is located at 395 W 12th Ave Rm 630, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Steinberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Ohio State University Hospital