Dr. Mark Gibbs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gibbs' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Gibbs, MD is a general surgery specialist in El Dorado, AR. Dr. Gibbs completed a residency at Truman Med Ctr. He currently practices at South Arkansas Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibbs is board certified in General Surgery.
- Truman Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Arkansas Surgical Specialists
South Arkansas Surgical Specialists620 W Grove St Ste 201, El Dorado, AR 71730 Existing Patients: (870) 875-5580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibbs?
He is an amazing doctor. Explained everything and explained risks of certain surgeries! Would love to see him again
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gibbs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gibbs frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Inguinal Hernia, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Gibbs' office is located at 620 W Grove St Ste 201, El Dorado, AR 71730. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gibbs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock