Dr. John Persing, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Persing completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Yale Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Persing is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Yale Plastic Surgery
Yale Plastic Surgery800 Howard Ave # 4, New Haven, CT 06519 (203) 785-2571
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Ariz Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Ariz Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Persing?
My mother's only complaint was that after hearing from everyone that Dr. Persing was the very best there was, the actual surgery (MOHS Reconstructive) was actually performed by two younger understudies. One was his son, so - like I told my Mom - let's assume he had a great mentor. And all preliminary visits, recommendations, subsequent exams, follow-up visits, etc. were done by Dr. Persing himself.
- Yale - New Haven Hospital