Dr. Angevine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anne Angevine, MD is a hematology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Angevine completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology PC and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Angevine is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NY Presby Hosp-Columbia U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology PC
Hematology Oncology PC1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 276-2695
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Angevine?
I was there for Hematology evaluation. Dr. Angevine was OUTSTANDING ..... Spent a great deal of time with me to figure out the source of the problem. She was right in her analysis. The ultimate resolution was from another matter that appeared about a month later. I needed to have a Pacemaker installed. That seemed to resolve the whole issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anne Angevine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Angevine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Angevine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Angevine frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Angevine's office is located at 1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT 06902. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital