Kristy Lee Wilson has been an elite athlete for over 20 years. She is a former Australian Gymnastics Team member, three-time Australian Power Tumbling Champion, and performed with the world renowned CIRQUE DU SOLEIL in the Orlando based production La Nouba for 10 years. Kristy is now a fitness competitor and sponsored athlete who recently won the title of Ms. Fitness Florida.
Kristy holds a CPT, PES, and CES through NASM. She is an Advisory Board Member for the Excellence Through Exercise Foundation (a foundation dedicated to fighting the childhood obesity epidemic), Spokesperson for Flexsolate, and FitFluential Ambassador.
• Bachelors Degree in Sports Management: Health and Wellness (in progress)
• Associates Degree in Nutrition
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - CPT, PES, CES
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer
- International Youth Conditioning Association - Youth Fitness Specialist
- TRX Certified Instructor