Conquer food cravings withBrain Fit LifeStart training
Get HealthierGet advice for reachinga healthy weight
The obesity rate for U.S. women ages 20+
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Weight Loss Q&As
How much do I need to exercise to lose weight?
To lose weight, you have to burn more calories than you take in -- and that can be difficult to do without exercise. Of course, the more active you are . . .
- Q What should I do if I hate exercising?
- Q What is the best way to get rid of belly fat?
- Q What healthy food swaps can I make to lose weight?
- Q How can I manage my food cravings?
- Q What is the biggest mistake people make who are trying to lose weight?
- Q Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss?
- Q How does metabolism influence weight loss?
- Q How can keeping a weight-loss journal help me lose weight?
- Q What lifestyle changes should I make if I want to lose weight?
- Q How can drinking water help me lose weight?
Weight Loss Action Plans
If you're ready to drop some pounds, start moving the scale needle in a downward direction with our Action Plans.
Free Workouts for Weight Loss Download Our Waistline Tracker 9 Ways to Banish Belly Fat 10 Things to Know About Belly Fat Learn More: See All Weight Loss Articles
Weight Loss Videos
Chocolate Cherry Pudding
You can eat dessert and still lose weight! Treat yourself to a mouthwatering mix of sweet cherries and rich dark chocolate, only 105 calories per serving . . .
Lose Belly Fat by Standing Up
It's fast, it's easy, and it's free. To shave as much as 1 ½ inches from your waistline -- and get the small waist you’ve always wanted -- just stand up more.
Discussions on DailyStrength
Summer body question
Why calorie count?