What it's best for: Lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Average cost: $2,500-$5,000 per treatment.
Number of treatments: One to three treatments every four to six weeks.
Risks and recovery time:
- Redness, soreness, tingling, and swelling may persist for days to weeks following treatment.
- Some risk of burns, blistering, and soreness along the jawline; can be scarring.
- Topical anesthetic may not ease discomfort.
- Improvement is mild and unpredictable.
- Tightening may not be noticeable for six months.