Get the Best Skin Care Advice for Your SkinTake This Free Assessment
Foods for Healthy SkinEat this green superfoodfor a fresh complexion
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Skin Care Q&As
Dr. Ellen Marmur
How do I take care of my skin?
You need to learn how to read your skin and then tend to it using common sense. For instance, if your skin feels dry, apply a moisturizer. If your nose is particularly oily, use a degreaser such as salicylic acid on that specific area. Being . . .
- Q How can I find a good dermatologist?
- Q How can an exfoliant make my skin look younger?
- Q How can I keep my skin looking young?
- Q How can I treat dark circles under the eyes myself?
- Q Can eating chocolate help improve my skin?
- Q Are "age spots" a normal part of aging?
- Q What questions should I ask a dermatologist?
- Q What environmental factors affect the health of my skin?
- Q What is my skin type?
- Q How does sleep affect the skin?
Skin Care Action Plans
Skin is your first line of defense against bacteria and germs. Keep your skin young and healthy with our Action Plans.
Anti-Aging Skin Tips Eat Pomegranate Seeds for Spot-Free Skin Treat Your Breakouts Erase Your Skin Care Mistakes Easy Fixes for Summer Skin Mishaps
Berry Smoothie for Your Skin
For a sweet treat that'll help your skin from the inside out, try Dr. Amy Wechsler's berry smoothie.
Test Your Skin Smarts
Healthy Skin Habits
Your skin has to last you your whole life. Learn the right foods and the right moves that can help you keep a healthy glow.
Take the quiz