Prostate Cancer Treatment 101
There are more treatment options available for prostate cancer than for many other types of cancer. That's good news, but it makes the decision-making process more complex, too.Find a treatment
Fight Back Against Prostate Cancer
Take control of prostate cancer by learning the facts about cancer treatment and its side effects, how to manage depression, and how to build strength before, during and after the fight.Living with cancer
Don't Skip Your Regular CheckupsHere's Why
Be a WisePatientThe latest prostate cancer treatments
1 in 6
The number of men who will get
prostate cancer during their lifetime
American Cancer Society
Prostate Cancer Q&As
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA)
What are the risk factors for prostate cancer?
The risk of developing prostate cancer increases with age. While only one in 10,000 men under age 40 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer, one in 15 men in their 60s will be diagnosed with the disease. Other prostate cancer risk factors include . . .
- Q How can I lower my risk of prostate cancer?
- Q When should men be tested for prostate cancer?
- Q Will prostate cancer treatment affect my sex life?
- Q What role do genes play in prostate cancer?
- Q Can prostate cancer be found before the symptoms appear?
- Q Should I avoid the PSA test for prostate cancer because of false positives?
- Q What is latent prostate cancer?
- Q Should I seek prostate cancer screening if I have no family history of it?
- Q How does my race affect my risk for prostate cancer?
- Q Does frequent sex reduce my risk for prostate cancer?
Prostate Cancer Action Plans
If you're concerned you might have prostate cancer, don't just worry. Get answers with these action plans.
PSA Test: Should You or Shouldn't You Sleep Away Your Prostate Cancer Risk Prostate Cancer Prevention Diet Check Your Prostate Cancer Risk Erectile Dysfunction After Surgery
Prostate Cancer VideosSee more prostate cancer videos
The Anti-Prostate Cancer Diet
Lycopene, the phytochemical that makes tomatoes red, has prostate cancer-fighting properties. Here's how to make it part of your diet.
The Prostate Cancer Quiz
Every year, roughly 240,000 men in the U.S. are diagnosed with prostate cancer. Understand your risk and how to prevent it. Take this quiz to get started.
Coffee Lovers Have Lower Prostate Cancer Recurrence
Men who drink four or more cups of coffee a day have a lower risk of seeing their prostate cancer return or get worse.
Discussions on DailyStrength
Not a clue - my PSA level was at 4.3
Now I can't pee