A Answers (2)
Sports and Orthopedic Center answeredIf you are having knee replacement surgery, bring a change of clothes, particularly something loose fitting for your comfort during rehabilitation, to the hospital, and plenty of things to read.
Here is a list of what to bring to the hospital for your knee replacement surgery:
- A list of any questions or new concerns you want to discuss with your surgeon and your anesthesia provider, also a list of your home prescription medications.
- A friend who can stay with you until the time of surgery
- A pair of slippers with non-skid soles
- A pair of flat shoes with non-skid soles to wear during physical therapy
- Loose, light-weight clothing, such as T-shirts and shorts or sweatpants
- Pajamas and a robe
- Personal care items such as a toothbrush and deodorant