Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- 3 DOLE® Cantaloupe, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Mint sprigs for garnish
1. Use a sharp knife to cut a thin slice off the bottom of each cantaloupe half so it sits flat.
2. Remove fruit from each half, leaving about an inch of cantaloupe around the edges to create the cantaloupe “bowls".
3. Place removed pieces of cantaloupe in blender or food processor container with pineapple juice, lime juice, honey and yogurt.
4. Cover and blend until smooth. Add mint and blend briefly.
5. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish with fresh mint sprigs and serve.