Headache Treatment Secrets
Migraines and other types of headaches don't have to put you on the sidelines. Learn what to watch for, and what to do, and you'll be ready to stop a headache before it stops you.
Must-Know Facts about HeadachesTest Yourself
Ask the DoctorWhen is a headache a sign of something serious?
3 times more
That's how much more common migrainesare in women than in men
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dawn Marcus, MD
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Why should I keep track of my headaches?
Patients are often surprised when they begin tracking their headaches. They often find that their headaches are actually more frequent and disabling than they had thought. It can be a real eye-opener to count up the days . . .
- Q What's the difference between migraines and headaches?
- Q How does caffeine affect headaches?
- Q What are the dietary recommendations for someone with a migraine headache?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my migraine headache symptoms?
- Q What should I do if I'm pregnant and have headaches?
- Q I get tension headaches at the end of the day, what should I do?
- Q What happens during a migraine attack?
- Q What are the phases of migraines?
- Q How can I treat migraine at home?
- Q How can I prevent migraines?
No matter what kind of headache plagues you, stay pain-free with these headache management tools.
First-Line Headache Meds Self-Help for Headaches Herbs that Halt Headaches 5 Headache Causes and Cures Learn More: See All Headache Articles
Connect with an Expert
Find an expert in your area to discuss your headaches.
Headache and Migraine VideosSee more videos
Diet Tips for Headache Relief
Pack your diet with healthy minerals such as magnesium, and vitamins such as riboflavin, to treat your headache pain.
Migraine Tricks and Treats
Did you know both exercise and sex can cure a headache? Get the latest headache tips and tricks from Dr. Oz and RealAge.
The experts at Sharecare give advice on how to stop that next headache in its tracks because sometimes popping a pill might not always be the best answer. Find out which foods and beverages you should avoid to keep headaches away, and which cutting-edge treatments are available to treat migraines . . .