Ways to Improve Your Family’s Health
We all want our kids to grow up strong, smart, happy and healthy. But sometimes, guarding your family’s health can seem like you’re playing nutritionist, coach, germ-fighter, nurse and psychologist all at once. For help, Sharecare expert Andrea Pennington, MD, shares her top strategies for transforming your family’s health.
How Pets Keep You HealthyTake the Quiz
AskMDCheck your symptoms with our free consultation
The percentage of families who eat
Family Health Q&As
Michael Roizen, MD
Do kids need multi-vitamins?
Watch as Michael Roizen, MD and his panel of experts weigh the pros and cons of children taking multi-vitamins.
- Q What are good fitness goals for my family?
- Q How can I motivate my child to improve his eating habits?
- Q How can my family reduce morning chaos?
- Q What can I do to curb my kid’s TV viewing habits?
- Q How can I create an optimistic environment at home?
- Q What are basic home safety rules?
- Q How can I improve my family’s health?
- Q How can my child benefit if we eat as family at the family table?
- Q How can I reduce yelling in my family?
- Q How can we reduce stress as a family?
Family Health VideosSee more family health videos
Family Health Action Plans
Try these easy ways to boost health and wellness together.
6 Strategies for Family Meal Times Shake Your Family Tree Forge Family Ties Make the Most of Your Doctor Visits Learn More: See All Family Health Articles
Like a lot of sons, I idolized my father and, in his absence, I’ve come to appreciate what he taught me—from how to fill out a 1040 Schedule A to how to perform a J stroke in a canoe. But not everything I picked up from him has been good for me. For example, I can tie some of my poorer eating habits to him…
You won't find fussy eaters at this breakfast table! The whole gang will flip for these healthy flapjacks.
No one who finds herself in the role of full-time caregiver ever expected to be there. Yet 65 million people in the U.S. alone are family caregivers according to the National Family Caregivers Association. They spend their days and nights in service of spouses, children, and aging parents, usually unpaid and too often un-thanked. Sharecare is proud to honor these caregivers and offer them information and support…