- Avoid people with colds or infections.
- Avoid large crowds (stores, malls, etc.). If you must be in a crowd, wear a mask.
- No fresh flowers or new houseplants.
- When dealing with plants, avoid handling soil or dirt. Watering is okay.
- Avoid cat litter boxes and animal feces. Do not bring new pets into the home.
- Women should not use tampons.
- Restrict sexual activity to one partner. No oral or anal sexual activity.
A Answers (1)
Aurora Health Care answeredIf you are neutropenic, this means that your white blood cells (WBC) are very low and your body has trouble fighting infection. Therefore: