- Do you frequently worry?
- Do you have trouble feeling relaxed? When you try to relax, does your mind start racing about small problems?
- Do you have difficulty sitting still or concentrating?
- Are you afraid to make a decision and tend to second-guess your choices?
- Do groups of people make you nervous or cause you to avoid social situations?
- Do you have problems with your stomach or bowel habits?
Find out more about this book:The Woman's Fibromyalgia Toolkit: Manage Your Symptoms and Take Control of Your Life